Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Sweetest Day ♥ Our Wedding Tea Ceremony

Recently when my friends and colleagues saw me, they said: “You looks so cheerful and happy after the wedding, seems you enjoy a lot on your marriage life!” =) Well, this is true, I did enjoyed what I am having and living now, it’s like different stage of my life where I am officially being called Mrs.Chan. Hubby also spent a lot of time with me now. Although we have been along for almost 11 years, but seriously only now we have the chance to enjoy the 2 people world under the new roof =) I am truly appreciate and thanks god for giving me everything that I am having now, will treasure it for sure~

The moment of the wedding ceremony is still stay fresh in my mind now. I think to have this Chinese custom wedding ceremony is a good choice, at least me and my husband feel so glad and touch to see everyone of our family members and friends smile happily on that day, especially my mum =) I just gotten all the photos from Touch Wedding studio on last weekend, and I can’t wait to upload it to FB to share with my relatives and friends, I know you are eagerly to see it too!! Let's check out some of the shots here:

Photobucket
My mum's house at Pandan Indah

Photobucket
The auspicious day has arrived - 18.Dec.2010 (满日)

Photobucket
It's our wedding day!

Photobucket
A creative shot of my wedding veil, love this shot!

Photobucket
Woke up at 7am, and make-up session began at 7:30am. My make-up artist: the young and talented one, William Yap from Touch Wedding Loke Yew.

Photobucket
Frankly, I've bought 3 pairs of shoes for my wedding, and this is the most lovely one from Valentino Rudy.

Photobucket
My jimui - Pean is helping me to "touch-up" on my manicure.

Photobucket
Jimui preparing the "good" food for the hengdai....hehe!

Photobucket
Ohhhhh~

Photobucket
Even my mum also requested the t-shirt......hehe! She was 1 of the happiest person on that day =)

Photobucket
Wearing my heels and ready to go out for photo session with my family and friends.

Photobucket
Another creative shot! (with a number of Astro "wok"....haha!)

Photobucket
All my jimui in the custom made t-shirt.

Photobucket
Another one......nice!

Photobucket
A kiss from my mum *sweet*. Getting ready now....awaiting for the arrival of groom =)

Photobucket
Captain Phoebe with her hailer =)

Photobucket
Beep.....beep.....beep.....

Photobucket
Look at my handsome groom =) Colored his hair 1 day before the wedding day....hehe!

Photobucket
Nice shot!

Photobucket
Hengdai in blue color t-shirt, so "semangat" ya =)

Photobucket
The gamessss begin......

Photobucket
Very sporting!

Photobucket
They seems enjoyed a lot too :P

Photobucket
This is great shot =)

Photobucket
Can't wait to kiss U!

Photobucket
After so many rounds of games which specially designed by my jimuis, the groom finally got me home~

Photobucket
And I am yours :P

Photobucket
Instead of exchanging the rings, we decided to exchange the watches, our favorite collectible item =) A special moment to remember.....

Photobucket
Heading back to hubby's house now......

Photobucket
The firecrackers to celebrate our arrival =)

Photobucket
And we've arrived~ The tea ceremony at groom side also being held here.....

Photobucket
Back to our sweet home ^.^ Together with all our beloved hengdais and jimuis =)

Photobucket
Oink Oink with the cute wedding pillow on our bed =)

Photobucket
Some wedding accessories - Cute Mickey and Minnie which I bought from Disneyland HK =)

Photobucket
Some of the dowries......Love them all~

Photobucket
Baby Torres helped us to execute the traditional procedure - "跳床"

Photobucket
Baby Eunice in action too~

Photobucket
Hubby taking off my wedding veil~

Photobucket
And to keep it inside our wardrobe.....I forgot what is the meaning of doing this, may be you guys can share with me instead? :P

Photobucket
Finally completed the tea ceremony~ It was so excited, joyful and touched =)

Wish to see more pictures, click on below links:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=278888&id=605521892&l=cf24093f1c
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=278916&id=605521892&l=4f9b5e9d7f

Will update more photos on the wedding reception soon.....Ciao~ ^^


uLi

19 comments:

iamthewitch said...

LOVELY!! Congratulations again to the newly weds!! :) Certainly brings back sweet memories ;)

Sumptuous said...

Congrats uli!

wenn said...

wow..lovely!

CH Voon said...

Lovely wedding!

You have a lot sisters with you oh hahaha nice!

compare brothers and sisters - brothers look older. sisters group are more younger look.

congratulation to you.

San said...

恭喜...恭喜...
場面很熱鬧開心

Rafael Lam said...

So sweet! Congrats uLi!

Bel said...

好美~!
要幸福哦 (:

Mei Teng said...

Congrats again on your big day! Are those chillies and mustard spread on toasts? Haha...pity the groom's friends who have to stuff themselves with those toasted bread.

Small Kucing said...

yes, saw your photos in FB. They are lovely

choi yen said...

sweet~~

SimpleGirl said...

sweet sweet.....

[SK] said...

congratulations ah Mrs Fei Fei.. wah, those food prepared by the jimui for the hingdai really~~~~~~ OMG!!! @_@

Shirleen said...

wow.. it's a lovely wedding.. :) congratulations.. I notice that the wedding car is a Mazda 2.. Just wondering.. if you are interested in joining MyMazdaClub? if you are interested, you can email me.. or drop me a message at my blog :)

Big BOys Oven said...

wow this is so awesome, the best event of the year! :)

cutie =) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cutie =) said...

hihi, congratz to both of you~ the wedding was just nice!!! lovin' it =p

btw, just wondering where you brought d pig which put on the bed? Looking for it urgently. Tq~

uLi.佑莉 said...

@cutie: I bought it 2 years back from sg wang.

Fish said...

May i know where you make the t-shirt for hengdai and jimui? can give me the contact and how much is the price?

uLi.佑莉 said...

U can contact Yahya at 0133533024. The price is around rm16 each... :)