Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Celebration at VP + ManU Cupcakes + Homemade Pasta

2 days ago was my hubby’s birthday (thanks for all the birthday – on behalf of hubby) We celebrated the special day at our home sweet home – for the first birthday celebration at new nest! Knowing that all this while he is a big fan of Manchester United football team, hence I’ve secretly ordered a ManU cupcakes as his birthday cake *surprise* And as expected, he loves it so much…hehe!

Besides, I’ve got all my kitchenware equipped properly, bought the ingredients few days ago, and cooked a delicious meal for him~ Woooo...you thought I don’t know how to cook…..hehe! You’re wrong then, I am quite a "pro" cook at home..... hehe! But……………due to left out this “job” to my mum for quite sometimes, so I guess now it’s time to pick up the old skills again. Anyway, I’ve prepared the Garlic Pork Sirloin Fried Pasta for hubby, with additional eggs and luncheon meat :P Overall, not too bad, I rated it at 7/10 =) Hubby “sapu habis" the pasta and requested me to cook for him again soon…..*paiseh*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday present? Of course got it for him as well ;) Also he has redeemed his last year’s gift from me in 2 weeks ago! Once again, Happy Birthday to 肥肥, luv ya~


uLi

17 comments:

Michelle Y said...

Happy Birthday to your lou gong zai!
PS3, correct? :)

uLi.佑莉 said...

@Michelle: Clever!

Kelvin said...

The cupcakes are so cute ^^

Can't bear to eat it~

xin said...

awww so sweet! got MU cakes, got ps3!

Yvon S said...

wish ur hubby a blessed birthday :) my bf oso MU fans :)

[SK] said...

nice cupcakes, and the pasta looks yummy leh.. 掂 woh~~ :p

Mei Teng said...

Nice cupcakes.

smallkucing said...

Lovely new header :D

Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby.

Wow...you another pro in the kitchen ah? Must have learn a lot from the sifus and master chefs ya.

Cham loh...if like that, your hubi will soon grow side way like mine lo :p

choi yen said...

happy belated birthday to ur not fat at all 肥肥hubby~~~

PS: My hubby is MU supporter too :P

ken said...

wah. i want the cupcakes! haha..
happy belated birthday to your husband :)

SimpleGirl said...

so ur hubby is a MU fans? nice cupcakes...happy belated birthday to him!!

San said...

好可愛的生日蛋糕~ 
也祝他生日快樂~

lechua said...

hmm... will be awaiting a feast cooked by you for ur housewarming :D

iamthewitch said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!! When are you inviting us for your house warming lar??!! hehe

Agnes Sim said...

happy belated bday to ur hubby! ;-) nice cupcake. :p

fufu said...

so many cupcakes... share one with me next year ok?

suituapui said...

Belated birthday greetings to your hubby... ManUre fan, I see. Hehehehehe!!!! Gosh!!! So nice the cakes..., bet they tasted good too.