Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Farewell Bash by OD Gang & The Lovely Gift ^^

Finally it reaches to the last post on my farewell party and this is the greatest party of all, thrown by my OD gang! ^^ The party was held at The George And Dragon, BSC. On that evening, OD member all have the same mission, which is to make me drunk!!! *aikkkksss* As if my wedding dinner more than my farewell, they said wanna to train me up for the coming wedding dinner o_0 So that night, I was holding the big pint of Hoegaarden all night long!

Photobucket

Since I'm the main person during that evening, so I do not have much time holding my camera :P Luckily I've "hired" 2 professionals to take the pictures for me with my gang. Thanks to PT and Vialentino for the help! Also special thanks to boss for organizing this event ^^

For more picture, click http://www.flickr.com/photos/pengtuck/sets/72157624767850034/show/

Note: I didn't cry on that night, everyone so happy for me not because of I'm leaving, it's because of I've grown up and strive for my best future!!

And this is what I got from OD gang, chosen by me but sponsored by OD......hehe! The special privilege owned by an OD captain ya....hehe! Check this out!

box

packaging

front

rear

front

hand

Love it so much! Another watch into my collection. Thanks to all my OD members for everything.....muakzzz~

Interested to check out my previous collection, click here.


uLi

20 comments:

San said...

很漂亮的手錶~

wenn said...

all the best!

[SK] said...

wah, nice woh.. really 又食又拎 woh, hahahaha!! not bad not bad~~

uLi.佑莉 said...

San, wenn: Thanks :)

SK: Muahahha....OD's style :P

HenRy LeE ® said...

strife for more in da future ya! all the best! :)

Mei Teng said...

Lovely farewell gift.

Big Boys Oven said...

awesome too bad we dont get to share lol! but wish you the best on your next job! ;)

taufulou said...

wooo..farewell got such a great gift 1 loh..first time i have seen it so happenin..

good for you eh~

choi yen said...

wow, the watch is very nice ler, I adore white clr watch too :) Mind to tell how much ar? I also want to get myself 1 white watch :P

smallkucing said...

cool gifts! Thy love you so much

iamthewitch said...

Wah so nice of your friends! What does OD stand for? :P Nice watch - suits you!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Henry, Mei Teng, BBO : Thanks!

taufulou: Muahahah, so now you see it :)

choi yen: It's about RM300++ =)

smallkucing: Hehe....I also think the same :P

iamthewitch: OD = On Demand....huhu~

Kelvin said...

Wow, so u are a watch collector?

U got some limited watched to show off?

kwpang said...

very nice photo collection of the watch, beautiful bu sad for as a farewell gift.

fufu said...

awwwwww nice gift! i need a new watch too ><

SK Ding said...

nice dkny watch. all the best.

Xjion89 said...

omg!!! Branded watch~~
ur friends are so nice!!!

vialentino said...

beautiful watch ler and very grand farewell...

uLi.佑莉 said...

Thanks guys :)

eiling lim said...

ooh i didn't know George and Dragon has reopened! Nice watch!