Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Pre-Wedding Photos by Touch Wedding Studio (Loke Yew)

Thank you so much for your patient to keep waiting for this post ^^ Today, I'm gonna to share with you about the excitement of my pre-wedding photos taking session!!

To refresh back my pre-wedding preparation, do click on below links:

http://about-uli.blogspot.com/2009/05/wedding-gown-pre-fitting-at-touch.html
http://about-uli.blogspot.com/2009/08/uli-gown-fitting-day.html
http://about-uli.blogspot.com/2009/09/finally-i-found-u.html

I believed owning a nice collection of pre-wedding photos is every girl's dream! Well, you don't agree with me? Alright, it's fine ^^ At least this is a 'YES' for me ^^

Besides, I believed to produce a good pre-wedding album isn't only depend on the couple nor the studio. It's all about the following factors like: couple, photographer, make-up artist, gown selection, weather, passion and of course the "teamwork".

And I found all of these at 1 and the only 1 place - Touch Wedding Studio (Loke Yew branch)! I can't deny that it's our luck to sign up this wedding package and engaged Touch studio as our wedding partner. Initially I was worried on all the rumors about the wedding studio on how they cheated their clients using the "dirty" strategy! (sounds familiar to you?)

Luckily all this didn't happen on me and 肥肥 (so far....)! There is no need to query about the professionalism for both of my photographer and make-up artist. They are just too great and pro!

We actually planned for 2 days of photo shooting, 1 day for outdoor at Port Dickson, and 1 day indoor at the studio. Of course, additional charges required if choose to shot on 2 separate day ya ^^

Let's check out some of the pictures taken ^^

Photobucket

Touch has assigned a young and talented make up artist for me- William Yap! He was the 2nd runner up in the Malaysia Shu Uemera Beauty and Make-Up contest in 2009. And no doubt he is very skillful and I am very satisfied with all the images done by him.

Photobucket
Requested for a natural looking image for my pre-wedding album. Before and after....... ^^

Photobucket
Me and hubby 肥肥

Photobucket
Pretty uLi......hehe! I am ready for my PD outdoor shooting!

Photobucket
This is another image done for indoor shooting. Look at 肥肥 *speechless* lolx!

Photobucket

Here you go my 2nd image outlook for the outdoor shooting - a pink evening gown. Picture with William and also my dearest photographer - Pin Ang (Photography Director of Touch Group). We had a fun chat throughout the whole journey to PD. Yeah! You saw there are balloons inside my car, that's actually part of the props that I prepared for the shooting ^^

Photobucket

Well, we are done for the outdoor shooting (from 10am - 6pm)! Let's have a group photos before heading for our dinner at PD ^^


Wanted to check out my pre-wedding photos? Stay tuned for more updates...... ^^


uLi

57 comments:

taufulou said...

ahhh..so little ge..faster post more la~

smallkucing said...

*waiting*..kekeke...


wah i guess this must be the 1st time that the bride holding the camera kekeke

uLi.佑莉 said...

taufulou: Sabar ya....

smallkucing: lolx~ Luckily they allow me to take my own pix :P

Kai and Baobei said...

Yes yes, yes, we agreed! Hahaha! Thanks for the info! Now we know where to take wedding photos already :D

Rafael Lam said...

Hoho! That's why you were so happy!
Waiting for more beautiful pre-wedding photos! ^.^

San said...

好開心喔~
我想照片一定令你很滿意~

Invisible said...

great album! ^^

SK Ding said...

hope u enjoy the photo shooting.
it's a nightmare for me actually -.-|||

uLi.佑莉 said...

Kai and Baobei: You are going to take yours soon? ^^

Rafael: 人生一大事嘛。。。哈哈!

San: You are right! :)

Invisible: Album not yet post up wor...how you know is great geh...hehe!

SK Ding: Muahahaha! But my 肥肥 did enjoyed the process very much oh~ :)

Kai and Baobei said...

Not so soon, we need to keep fit first (-.-)" kekekekeke

kenwooi said...

feel so happy for you! =D

Agnes Sim said...

sure will stay tuned. :p

mimid3vils said...

I also have a quite satisfying pre-wedding album, if u interested I will give u my FB let u c c :P *thick face* hor... ^.^

uLi.佑莉 said...

Kai and Baobei: Hahaha......don't need to keep until so extreme ya :) Got photoshop ma :P

kenwooi: Thanks :)

Agnes: Hehehe....alright!

mimid3vils: No thick face ya. Sure I wanna to kepoh la, gimme the link please :)

Which studio did you engaged ya? ^^

Big Boys Oven said...

wah so beautiful AND fun!

uLi.佑莉 said...

BBO: Thanks for the appraisal....hehe!

Dora said...

Wow wearing gown & make-up all the way to PD! Waiting ur wedding pix... & u guys shld enjoy every bit in the journey of wedding 'coz there'll be more difficult when lil one follows in future :-)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Dora: I hear you :) Thanks for your comment :)

ai wei said...

sweet and gorgeous :) waiting for ur big big day lar :P

WeiZhong said...

The most beautiful people in the world is when they are in their wedding dress =)

lechua said...

yeaaaa waiting to see MOREEeee of ur pre-wedding set... especially outdoors at PD!

M-Knight said...

wah!!!...wee wit...

SimpleGirl said...

U look gorgeous!!!cant wait to see more

uLi.佑莉 said...

ai wei: Soon soon, me kan jeong also :)

WeiZhong: True ^^

lechua: Sure :) For your future reference ya....lolx~

M-Knight: Hehe...

SimpleGirl: Thanks! :)

[SK] said...

aiyah, nothing to see geh?? i thot got those very artistic and nice nice professional photos to see tim.. quick quick upload and share lah jiran~~

Big Boys Oven said...

walio you so cantik! lar, Now only notice lol!

Mei Teng said...

Having good photographers for wedding (actual day) as well as pre-wedding shoot is important. It's once a lifetime joyous moment that should be recorded well.

Congratulations again. When's the wedding banquet?

mimid3vils said...

add me at FB ~ mimid3vls@yahoo.com
:)

uLi.佑莉 said...

SK: Sabar la jiran ku....hehe! 好东西在后头嘛。。。

BBO: >.< Very bad la u.....

Mei Teng: Thanks ^^ Wedding banquet will be held on 19 Dec 2010 :)

mimid3vils: Cannot find u wor....betul ar the email? Why don't u add me at wyewli81@gmail.com ^^

Kelvin said...

No wonder they say brides are the most beautiful women on earth^^

Kelvin said...

I wanna marry u oso haha XD

uLi.佑莉 said...

Kelvin: So that statement is really true ya....lolx~

zoeng said...

gong xi gong xi ..so sweet ...hee

vialentino said...

wahsei...nice pics wor...cant wait to c more...

fufu said...

wow nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant agree more than that!!!!!!!!! wonder if all lady will look great when they donned with the wedding clothes?

uLi.佑莉 said...

zoeng: Thanks! :)

via: More to come :)

fufu: I think 101% lady will look great when they are in wedding gown ;) NO DOUBT!! Hehe....

wenn said...

Wow, congratulations! Glad that u followed my Australia trip! Thx! Can I hv yr email address?

Shell (貝殼) said...

Congratulations!!
Waiting to see more of ur pre-wedding photo^^

uLi.佑莉 said...

wenn: Already email you ya :)

Shell: Thank you first! Photos will be posted soon :)

mimid3vils said...

opps, sorry, wrongly type my e-mail, nvm I'll add u , paiseh~~

xin said...

ohohoho proud to have seen the photos already :P

william is really good! world is so small tht we both had the same makeup artist :P

ILikePaperCutting said...

love to see your happy face. I can feel the sunshine and happiness in your blog. Happy day.

uLi.佑莉 said...

mimid: What's your name in FB dy? Can't find you back la... >.<

xin: Hahaha....shhhhhh~
Yeah...William is good :)

ILikePaperCutting: Thanks :)

eiling lim said...

Congrats to you babe! Pretty!!!

CH Voon said...

the photos all look nice... but included those 2 monkeys around make the photos look not nice kekekeke for the last 2 photos!!!

uLi.佑莉 said...

eiling: Thanks :)

CH Voon: lolx~ Don't say like dat la....they are pro!

Anonymous said...

more pix more pix :p

nrewq said...

Lots of lovely pix and waiting to see more ;)

lablue said...

congrats!! cant wait to c ur album~

kityeng said...

oh congrats on ur wedding and ur lucky encounter with touch loke yew...i'll b going tmr, so scared..the one who call me alwiz got to go to fair, so i'll b meeting up the manager..duno she 's nice or not?

uLi.佑莉 said...

kityeng: Touch Loke Yew branch is good and friendly. Don't worry :) Hope you enjoy the whole process ;)

Ciyou said...

The make up is natural and beautiful~~

I thought this year no wants want to get married because of the tiger year... mana tahu so much friends are getting married this year~!

When is your ROM?

I'm looking forward to my pre-wedding wedding shots this coming october ~

uLi.佑莉 said...

Ciyou: ROM already happened last year on 30th Dec 2009 ya :)

You may check out the post here: http://about-uli.blogspot.com/2009/12/our-registration-of-marriage-301209_31.html

You are getting married this year too? When ya? Which studio have you engaged with? Pre-wedding shooting is very fun and lovely, you will enjoy it! :)

christine mae Engcoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christine mae Engcoy said...

Congratulations!your photos are great.!
EPSON Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper

cristmae said...

Premium Luster Photo Paper

Anonymous said...

Hihi, may I know which part of PD you went for your photos shoot?