Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yes! Air Asia RM0 Fare

Yeahooo~Finally Air Asia offered another round of 0 fare for International flight. I've been waiting for this promotion long time ago since I got the free Shanghai travel voucher from Touch Wedding. (http://about-uli.blogspot.com/2009/03/weve-booked.html)
Without any hesitation, I've grab 2 tickets to Hang Zhou/Shanghai in Apr'2010 with 1 way RM0, YES!!! Total amount is RM938 for 2 persons included the baggage fee and insurance. With this offer, it is actually RM1k cheaper compare to the normal price which I checked before with the same travel period. So happy~ I can use that RM1k as the travel expenses now

4 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

so good lo. I plan to book bali trip for my pre-wedding shooting but my bf cant make it. haizzzzz

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wao, all the way to Bali ya. Which studio ya? :)

Agnes Sim said...

no la...i plan to ask my friend to take photo, dun wan to take studio package one. Dun like their style. hehe

uLi.佑莉 said...

Good le, you got photo kaki. Save alot also leh :)